Thursday, December 13, 2007

Living in West Michigan Video

I much prefer to be behind the camera than in front of it. But a few months ago my friends at The Right Place were shooting a promotional video geared toward attracting professionals to live and work in West Michigan (ahem...Grand Rapids!).

So when they called and said "Hey, will you be part of a video talking about how great it is to live here?" I had to say yes...plus they were licensing a TON of still photographs from me to appear in the video!

Check out the results...as well as my photographs of the region in the video. I think the production value is really good (despite my mug being in it). Don't blink or you'll miss me...I appear a couple of times in the last third of the video. Here's two links:

www.therightplace.org/live

Or on YouTube

No comments:

Sociofluid