Wednesday, December 23, 2009

more weddings in 2010?


I know I mentioned Adrienne and Kyle's wedding earlier this year here on the blog. I feel truly honored that I was allowed to document such a cool couple's big day. They were just simply awesome to work with!

I was amazed at their final wedding books. The printer I used delivered the finest quality books I have ever seen.

I typically have very limited availability given my normal workflow of commercial work, but I enjoyed shooting Adrienne and Kyle's wedding so much that I'd love to collaborate on 2 or 3 weddings in 2010.

If you know of someone who might be interested in having me shoot their wedding, just send an email to my project manager Elizabeth and she'll gather some initial information and set up an appointment.

1 comment:

katie said...

hey brian! what printer did you use? we're trying to figure out who to use for our wed. photo business. thinking whcc. ?

Sociofluid