1. Grand Rapids has some extremely cool companies doing amazing things...on a GLOBAL scale.
2. I was BLOWN away today on a tour of the huge Scott Group facility on Kraft Ave. If you ever need a custom, handmade wool carpet for the floor of your private jet...this is your go to place.
3. I'll always be grateful to the original Grand Action Committee members for getting the party started downtown about 12 years ago. They possessed a bold and brave vision for GR and actually went about the business of executing it. How about them apples?
4. Pedicabs are the bomb...use one the next time you're downtown enjoying a night out on the town.
5. The turkish coffee at Marie Catrib's is probably as close to running with the bulls in Pomplona as you can get in Grand Rapids.
6. I've consumed ridiculous amounts of grilled beef this summer...sorry cattle...why do you taste so good?
7. I'll be getting emails from many of my vegan friends for #6.
8. I switched from PC to Mac about 3 months ago...waaaay better.
9. Have a great weekend.