Friday, March 6, 2009

A Recent Shoot #1


I'm striving to post favorites from photo shoots a little more frequently. 

This is the first in a series of posts called "A Recent Shoot."

These images are of People Design owners Kevin Budelmann and Yang Kim. They were great to shoot. Their firm does some really creative stuff. They were up for anything I asked. We only shot for about 15 minutes or so. I felt like I had exactly what I wanted when I left...which isn't always the case!

This was shot for a feature in Rapid Growth Media. You can find the article here.

2 comments:

katie said...

interesting stuff... and yay for posting recent stuff more often! is she pregnant in that top shot? (i mean, obviously, she'd be pregnant in all shots if such is the case) not sure i would've had her stand sideways, unless you were featuring something related to pregnancy? just a two cent thought... how's the projector initiative going? looks awesome...

Brian Kelly said...

We definitely chatted about the tummy...Yang was super cool about being that far along and was really up for it...and I did shoot this a few different ways to cover bases. But in the final edit for Rapid Growth I used a shot in the masthead that had them facing the camera more...felt better about mixing in the hard profile.

Thanks for dropping a lot of comments tonight! Great to hear from you!

Sociofluid