Saturday, November 3, 2007

In Boston for Josh Rouse Concert

I flew out to Boston for the weekend to hang out with my brother Brad and take in a Josh Rouse concert...incredible show.

If you're unfamiliar with Josh's music, your life is most likely sad and incomplete. Pick up a copy of Nashville, 1972 or Country Mouse, City House and feel the Love Vibration.

Brad snapped this photo of Josh and band mates at the Somerville Theater. I didn't really get permission to use it from him...but I did pick up dinner before the show.




1 comment:

BradKellyFilms said...

Buying dinner for Josh Rouse? You must be super-connected my friend!

It seems to me you really should have been buying dinner for your brother though, since he was the one buying the tickets and putting you up and all. Or maybe I just misread the entry...

Sociofluid