Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Varnum photo shoot

I was working today all around the state for Varnum, Riddering, Schmidt & Howlett. I've been shooting for them for years and always love working with them.

I was shooting attorneys (figuratively speaking) at their Novi office as well as the Lansing office. By the time we hit Lansing in the late afternoon, the weather was as beautiful as a fall November day can get....with that perfect raking light photographers drool over.

I noticed this tree in front of the Capitol Building while parking the car and decided to photograph one of their enviromental lawyers on the Capitol lawn. Here's the shot:

I'd like to take a moment to thank our inept Michigan Legislature for leaving on vacation today even though they've been unable to pass a budget agreement in the last 6 months. It's politics as usual in Lansing and in the meantime the clock keeps ticking for the citizens and businesses of our state...my faith is government is gone.

They don't rake leaves there apparently either...in this case it worked to my advantage!

No comments:

Sociofluid