Friday, March 28, 2008

Lux Land Concert - Saturday, May 17


I'm very pleased to announce that Lux Land will be returning to The Photography Room for her third performance in our gallery. Her last show with us was about a year ago and that, quite frankly, is way too long to wait to see Lux. Her last concert was a smash success.

Tickets for the show on Saturday, May 17 are just $12 and available via this link. Better order soon, Lux has a wonderful fan base that grows exponentially with every gig she plays. Only 120 seats available!

For the record, I did not take the photograph above (I'm still working on forgiving her). But I do love the image...just beautiful. I can't help but wonder what she's writing about (perhaps a journal entry on how happy she was with how the shoot was going?)

But I digress...see you all on May 17!!

No comments:

Sociofluid