Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Glen Phillips Show - Incredible!

Man...it's very late (or early) and I'm still buzzing from a truly stunning show at The Photography Room with Glen Phillips and his amazing opener Jonathan Kingham.

The show was sold out and people were very happy to see Glen in Grand Rapids playing in such a small room. After the show I was approached by so many people telling me how much they loved our listening room. One person said, "These concerts at The Photography Room are the equivalent of watching your favorite artist play in your home...only with with a few extra friends you don't really know yet!"

Well said...that's the idea entirely. And with that I'm off to bed!

PS - I'll post some video of Glen performing tomorrow at www.myspace.com/thephotographyroom

No comments:

Sociofluid