Friday, January 22, 2010

Gothic Rapid Growth?



As some of you already know, I've been Rapid Growth Media's managing photographer since its inception 4 years ago. I love shooting for this thoroughly positive weekly web magazine that focuses on entrepreneurship, innovation, lifestyle and "green" initiatives around West Michigan.

This week's issue has some particularly interesting photographs. I invite you to take a look at the kayak feature as well as the a nice profile about an eco-couple.

These two stories exemplify why this publication is so much fun to shoot for...one moment I'm photographing someone out on an icy river...and the next I'm inspired to ask a couple to emulate Grant Wood's "American Gothic" painting...but with a twist.

1 comment:

JR said...

I've worked with Chip on several class projects at GVSU to help promote the GRWW initiative.

Your photos were terrific.

Can you imagine whitewater, kayakers, and the waterfront development that will be part of the GR scene?

Sociofluid